Monday 26 March 2012

Today

I look out from my window and all I can see is darkness
All I can hear is the silence
I look around to find a light shining through
But all that's visible is the blackness.

Just Yesterday, my world wasn't black
It was filled with colors, colors of life.
Yesterday nothing seemed so wrong
As I knew, everything that I was doing was right.

Befuddled and scared I try to run
Hoping to see, at least a bit of the bright sun.
But I am blocked, blocked by the dark shadows
While my conscience quietly starts to mourn.

I stop at once as the road has now ended
My life with the invisible light has now been bended.
So I collapse on the floor and curl up into a ball
Fearing to tackle the great fall.

And soon I got into deep sleep,
I am woken up by a loud scream
I get up with a jerk only to smile happily
As I realize that it was just a bad dream.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment